From: Mauricio Lima Pilla <pilla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo's problems
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:02:32
1 On Thursday 15 March 2007 14:46:46 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Why are those responsible for the forums unwilling to accept any
3 > feedback or criticism, instead attacking the attacker or accusing the
4 > attacker of merely being one of my pawns? Or, when it happens on the
5 > forums, making unspecific vaguely worded threats to ban anyone that
6 > does it? At least the Portage developers *admit* that their codebase
7 > sucks.
8
9 We are always ready to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, but your
10 constant trolling against the forums can't be classified as such.
13 Mauricio Lima Pilla pilla@g.o
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list