From: Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo-dev-announce list
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:44:41
1 Jim Ramsay wrote:
2 > Mike Doty wrote:
3 >> or you could ask infra to work it's magic making any post to
4 >> -dev-announce post to -dev as well and set the replt-to address for
5 >> -dev-announce to -dev. that way it's all automagic.
6 >
7 > I hope you meant the List-Post header... unless we would like to have
8 > another discussion on the merits/evils of reply-to munging :)
9 >
10 As an announce list, you're NEVER EVER supposed to reply to the list, so
11 reply-to munging in this case is appropriate IMO.
12
13 --taco
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list