From: Rigo Ketelings <rigo@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:48:19
1 On Tuesday 22 October 2002 01:25, Jyrinx wrote:
2 > > > When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released? Approximetely.
3 > > >
4 > > > Iago.
5 > >
6 > > I am not a part of the development team, just a happy user - but last
7 > > time someone asked the question the answer was something like:
8 > >
9 > > "When it is ready"
10 > >
11 > > Best regards
12 > > Michael Boman
13 >
14 > Erm, no, the answer more resembled: "F*** you, we'll give it to you when
15 > we feel like it, quit asking, it doesn't matter anyway, leave us alone."
16
17 Did you really hear that on this mailinglist ? I thought I've read the same
18 mail as you, but heared more something like this: "+/- 1400 bugs to go,
19 please come join us at http://bugs.gentoo.org, contribution matters, come
20 join us".
21
22 Quite open if you ask me,
23
24 Keep us the good work guyz !
25
26 Rogi
29 > Some open project.
30
31 How more open can it be ? Do all people really have to be friendly to
32 you/users all the time, even when they ask for the most obvious ? Does it
33 really matter if you tell them you're sick of waiting once more ? Guess
34 not...Shouldn't matter, and it doesn't, so shut up or start contributing, no
35 flame intended!
38 > </sore>
39 >
40 > Jyrinx