From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Remember: workarounds don't warrant RESO FIXED!
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:52:37
1 В Вск, 16/11/2008 в 15:33 -0600, Ryan Hill пишет:
2 > ********************************
3 > > - FEATURES=test failures;
4 > ********************************
5
6 And what we are supposed to do if upstream states that tests are not
7 supposed to be ran on users systems and exists for package development
8 only? For example one upstream states that the purpose of tests is to
9 test integrity of the program itself and not program's environment and
10 he (upstream) is pretty sure that program works as designed...
11
12 Also relevant question: some tests require root privileges. What we
13 should do in such case?
16 Peter.