From: Stephen Bennett <spb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:38:03
1 Christian Hartmann wrote:
2 > Oh lovely. - If noone has any strong reasonable objections, I'd like to add a
3 > $ians-playground profile to the tree. Furthermore I will start to keywording
4 > ebuilds with the new ~fridge keyword I just invented.
5
6 I'll take that to mean "no objection based in a technical argument"
7 then. Thanks.
8
9 > Looking at the comment left for end-users on the paludis homepage [1] I'm
10 > still wondering why paludis is not package.mask'ed as it's known to break
11 > users systems.
12
13 If you're going to complain about it because the website is out of date,
14 I can p.mask half of base-system if you like.
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list