From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla usage for overlays' projects [was: sunrise, a temporary compromise]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:16:44
1 On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 08:43:23AM -0400, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > First of all, I'm not sure why devrel was involved in a technical
3 > decision without actually having all the interested parties there, but
4 > aside from that, when Gentoo developers become a bunch of 5 year olds?
5 >
6 > What is this absolute nonsense of "you don't like my toy, you can't have
7 > your toy" going on around here? Jakub, if you will disrupt others
8 > because you can't have your way, then please reconsider exactly what
9 > your role is in this project, and maybe even how you might better serve
10 > some other project.
11
12 You're suggesting jakub maybe shouldn't even be a Gentoo dev because he
13 *doesn't* give one unofficial overlay special treatment over another?
14
15 > This childishness from *all* sides is getting really old, really fast.
16 > People need to grow the hell up, and quit with the melodrama.
17
18 Don't you think you yourself are overreacting a bit in your message?
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list