From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: Ian Stakenvicius <axs@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Prevent binary/non-compiled packages from binary package creation
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:10:29
1 On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 13:34:00 -0400
2 Ian Stakenvicius <axs@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I'm not sure explicitly about environment files, but it's an option to
5 > emerge. For instance, I've added this to my EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS to
6 > ensure none of the following are built:
7 >
8 > --buildpkg-exclude "virtual/* sys-kernel/*-sources dev-perl/*
9 > perl-core/*"
10
11 Something like this would NOT be desirable. It would have to be done on
12 every system. Package env files, if possible, would be a better
13 approach as that could be distribute to be consistent on all systems.
16 William L. Thomson Jr.