From: Ian Stakenvicius <axs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Prevent binary/non-compiled packages from binary package creation
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 17:34:17
1 On 08/08/17 01:23 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
2 > On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 19:11:18 +0200
3 > Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> it can already be controlled through env files.
6 >
7 > I was thinking it might, but having used them to skip other hooks. I
8 > was thinking they could not be used as such for binary packages. Have
9 > you confirmed such is possible? Could you provide a link or example?
10 > Thanks!
11
12 I'm not sure explicitly about environment files, but it's an option to
13 emerge. For instance, I've added this to my EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS to
14 ensure none of the following are built:
15
16 --buildpkg-exclude "virtual/* sys-kernel/*-sources dev-perl/* perl-core/*"