From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed again (was Resignation)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 09:35:54
1 On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 11:21:38 +0200 Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Or maybe he means the "Gentoo developers" are an elite group of
4 | flawless people, blessed by the mighty ebuild quizz ? That elitism
5 | would in the end kill us, and I thank the Sunrise project for opening
6 | up Gentoo a little more to the community. We may have to lose a few
7 | elitist fellows in the process, but I still stand by the Council
8 | decision that it was the right thing to do.
9
10 The alternative to elitism is mediocrity. Would you like Gentoo to be a
11 mediocre distribution?
14 Ciaran McCreesh
15 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list