From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Default USE changes for fortran and mudflap?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:05:26
1 On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:53 AM, Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > fortran:
4 > Do we want to keep enabling fortran by default? The majority of users will
5 > never get the urge to install a fortran package, and the fortran eclass handles
6 > those that do. I think it should be treated as all the other optional
7 > languages and disabled by default, but I'd like to know if there are other
8 > opinions.
11 If you do disable fortran by default, please make a news item, if you
12 don't mind. I know this will effect some percentage of our scientific
13 user base (including myself).
14
15 Thanks!
16 Matt
17
18 Matthew Summers
19 Gentoo Foundation Inc.
20 GPG: 111B C438 35FA EDB5 B5D3 736F 45EE 5DC0 0878 9D46