From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Stewart Honsberger <blkdeath@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] experimental liveCD
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:13:14
1 On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 00:04, Stewart Honsberger wrote:
2 > I've recently aquired an "OldWorld" Mac (PowerPC 7500/100 with a G3 250
3 > upgrade installed), and have upgraded the hard drive from a 700 to a 2
4 > and 4GB, and would very much like to install Gentoo on the 4. However,
5 > it appears that the CD doesn't initialize my SCSI controller, or SCSI
6 > support and there don't appear to be any SCSI-related modules to load to
7 > diagnose the problem.
8
9 Booting with "gentoo doscsi" didn't load the proper modules?
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Developer, Gentoo Linux