From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: www-client/phantomjs and dev-ruby/poltergeist
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 05:31:54
1 On Mon, 2017-06-05 at 18:38 +0700, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
2 > >
3 > Although, in-tree version is obsolete anyway, and upstream made few
4 > next
5 > releases with brain-exploding buildsystem, so I just pushed 9999
6 > version to my
7 > "public sandbox" overlay, and happy with it on the projects that
8 > depends on
9 > phantomjs.
10
11 I have been tracking the upstream git repository for some time. It was
12 going in the right direction by dropping all bundled code and use
13 system qtwebkit. Unfortunately it either did not build correctly or if
14 it did it would crash on 80% of the included test suite. Otherwise I
15 would have added a snapshot.
16
17 Hans