From: Tony Vroon <chainsaw@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: www-client/phantomjs and dev-ruby/poltergeist
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 13:45:18
1 On 06/06/17 10:11, Kent Fredric wrote:
2 > I'm sort of hoping that we can delay at least until it becomes viable
3 > to use newer stuff on travis.
4
5 Good afternoon Kent,
6
7 We have similar workflow issues with this, and as a consequence our
8 software team has asked me to step up. I can present an at least vaguely
9 maintainable ebuild on:
10 https://bugs.gentoo.org/572824
11
12 I am aware that some of the patches are rather large, so I will pack
13 them up into an Asterisk-style patchset that is downloaded from the mirrors.
14 For the avoidance of doubt, I am not proposing to remove the
15 package.mask entry but I am looking to prevent package removal.
16
17 Regards,
18 Tony V.