From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: Patrick Lauer <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] QA Team's role
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:38:02
1 28.2.2006, 16:12:32, Patrick Lauer wrote:
2
3 >> This is a whitespace / coding style breakage. The correct format should
4 >> be:
5 >>
6 >> webapp_read_config() {
7 >>
8 >> Yes, it's an utterly trivial problem, but it is a QA violation. Getting
9 >> a complete list is something that takes a heck of a lot longer, and I
10 >> have yet to be convinced that my time would not be better spent
11 >> elsewhere.
12 > Wow. That is ... impressive. After about two days of asking for any real
13 > bugs you are able to show a trivial syntax issue?
14
15 > Please stop yelling "it si teh b0rk!" if you can't even list any serious
16 > issues, and stop being rude to other people.
17
18 Patrick++
19
20 If you can't do any better, then please apologize for your conduct and false
21 claims and shut up... TIA.
26 jakub