From: Christian Zoffoli <xmerlin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Partimage on the livecd
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:10:15
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 04:07 +0100, Christian Zoffoli wrote:
3 >
4 >>but I'm talking about adding a couple of MB of tools, it's not
5 >>comparable to X + ....
8 > We're also to the point where we count the size of the installation
9 > media in bytes. A couple of MB of additional space requirements that
10 > will only be used by a very small percentage of our user base (I would
11 > say less than 1%) and that has nothing to do with installation is
12 > unnecessary.
13
14 ok ok
15 ...the right way is the second one ...create another live cd only for
16 recovering ;-)
19 Christian
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list