From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: reorganization of /var/lib gentoo-related files
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:34:49
1 Duncan wrote:
2 > ... But IMO the entire debate is a bunch of bikeshedding, which implies
3 > it's reasonably safe to assume the status quo is likely to remain.
4
5 I agree. The proposal does not seem to offer any real improvement that
6 would be noticeable either by end users or Gentoo developers. Looks like
7 it would be too much effort for so little gain.
8
9 But in the end it is bikeshedding, and I don't really care.
12 Ben de Groot
13 Gentoo Linux developer (lxde, media, qt, desktop-misc)
14 Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison
16
17 yngwin@g.o
18 http://ben.liveforge.org/
19 irc://chat.freenode.net/#gentoo-media
20 irc://irc.oftc.net/#lxde