From: Dan Armak <ermak@×××××××××××××.il>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Script to make list of ebuilds without $Header$
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:14:20
1 > Of course, hand fixing 230 ebuilds is a big pain. On the other hand if we
2 > auto-insert $Header$ as the 4th line of an ebuild for example, most of them
3 > will have broken remains, usually some form of Header without the $s. Do
4 > you think that's ok?
5
6 So sorry for writing in pieces. This is a final summary:
7
8 Either I fix all ebuilds with e.g. a sed transform to put in a 4th or 5th
9 line etc. with $Header$, leaving possible ebuild-specific problems and
10 litter, or every developer looks at the list and fixes his own ebuilds