From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Script to make list of ebuilds without $Header$
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:07:33
1 > I think these should be fixed as a group, but don't have a
2 > good MDI text editor right now. If noone fixes these before I get one (Kate
3 > from kde-2.2 which I'll install tonight), I will fix them tomorrow.
4 Of course, hand fixing 230 ebuilds is a big pain. On the other hand if we
5 auto-insert $Header$ as the 4th line of an ebuild for example, most of them
6 will have broken remains, usually some form of Header without the $s. Do you
7 think that's ok?
14 Dan Armak
15 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
16 Matan, Israel