From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] usr merge
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:34:37
1 On 4/10/16 8:14 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > Honestly, I'm still not quite sure why we're even having this
4 > discussion. I don't think anybody actually intends to make any
5 > changes at all. If they do, they should issue some kind of plan and
6 > indicate what they're looking for from everybody else.
9 Because William started this thread,
10
11 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-dev@l.g.o/msg73010.html
12
13 and because the passive voice in the sentence "I thought that since the
14 usr merge is coming up again" begs the question: Who is bringing it up
15 and why? So ... questioning minds want to know.
18 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
19 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
20 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
21 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
22 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA