From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: livewire@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Creating a Stage 3 for Custom LiveCD
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:00:56
1 I am working on creating a Multi-OS Rescue CD (i.e. not just for
2 rescuing a Linux system) and am doing my first very basic test build
3 with livecd-ng. I was wondering how one builds a custom stage3 tar,
4 other then simply untarring it and copying your own files over. Do you
5 have a script that can copy the appropriate files from a running system
6 to a directory for tarring up? Or any other useful little tools that may
7 help me out.
8
9 Thanks,
10 Sean
14 Sean P. Kane
15 spkane@××××××××××.com
16 Lead Infrastructure Architect
17 Genomatica, Inc.
19 "When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
20 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list