From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: livewire@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Creating a Stage 3 for Custom LiveCD
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:00:56
I am working on creating a Multi-OS Rescue CD (i.e. not just for
rescuing a Linux system) and am doing my first very basic test build
with livecd-ng. I was wondering how one builds a custom stage3 tar,
other then simply untarring it and copying your own files over. Do you
have a script that can copy the appropriate files from a running system
to a directory for tarring up? Or any other useful little tools that may
help me out.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane