From: Kevin Gordon <kgordon@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] postgresql
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 15:44:02
1 Thank you Karl. I do want java so I will follow your suggestion. I first
2 need to repair my damaged linux system.
3 Cheers,
4 Kevin
5 ----- Original Message -----
6 From: "Karl Trygve Kalleberg" <karltk@×××××××.no>
7 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
8 Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 11:26 AM
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] postgresql
12 > On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:06:04 +1300