From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [1/3] Automatic *XML->Wiki wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 20:03:00
1 On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 03:54:47PM +0200, Alex Legler wrote:
2 > >> I've committed my draft XSL to the gentoo/xml/htdocs/xsl location, named
3 > >> guidexml2wiki.xsl. It still requires some updates that I'll work on soon
4 > >> (such as handling internal links) as I'll be using it more and more for the
5 > >> guides on gentoo.org/doc/en to move to the wiki as well.
6 > >> ProjectXML generates towards GuideXML, so should be usable chained.
7 > > It would be nice to move the foundation/ content to the Wiki as well I
8 > > think.
9
10 I did some additional work on the style (as well as making a small wrapper
11 script to simplify handling it). There are still some issues that I need to
12 sort out, but I hope I can do that the coming days.
13
14 I keep track of the stuff at [1], an example output can already be found at
15 [2].
16
17 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:SwifT/proj2wiki
18 [2] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:SwifT/proj2wiki/test
19
20 It would appreciate some feedback - things that do not need to be covered
21 anymore or so (I know our wiki supports some stuff that shouldn't be
22 rendered anymore).
23
24 No promises, but everything I know can help ;)
25
26 btw, the tool actually converts GuideXML, so I'll be updating it later on to
27 support better moves of our documentation as well.
28
29 Wkr,
30 Sven Vermeulen