From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 01:55:00
1 On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 16:04 +0100, David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Sunday 15 June 2008 15:42:28 Peter Volkov wrote:
3 > > For example, currently, PMS team does not include anybody from portage
4 > > team - official PM team and thus this team can't represent Gentoo
5 > > interests.
6 >
7 > The Portage team is perfectly welcome to contribute if they wish. zmedico is
8 > on the alias, although he seems to have been focussing on working on Portage
9 > itself. genone, from what I've seen, seems to be indifferent at best to the
10 > idea of PMS.
11 >
12 > I'm curious as to why you think the actively contributing members of the PMS
13 > team aren't acting in Gentoo's interests, though.
14
15 Maybe because they were booted from Gentoo for not acting in Gentoo's
16 best interest?
19 Chris Gianelloni
20 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
21 Games Developer