From: David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:04:25
1 On Sunday 15 June 2008 15:42:28 Peter Volkov wrote:
2 > For example, currently, PMS team does not include anybody from portage
3 > team - official PM team and thus this team can't represent Gentoo
4 > interests.
5
6 The Portage team is perfectly welcome to contribute if they wish. zmedico is
7 on the alias, although he seems to have been focussing on working on Portage
8 itself. genone, from what I've seen, seems to be indifferent at best to the
9 idea of PMS.
10
11 I'm curious as to why you think the actively contributing members of the PMS
12 team aren't acting in Gentoo's interests, though.
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list