From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: new category: games-adventure/
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:39:46
1 On 15/07/2013 03:17, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > I agree that precedence alone isn't really a good basis for this. I
3 > don't really have concerns with the initial category size so much as
4 > the general lack of a definition for this category.
5
6 I agree. The boundaries between games-rpg and games-adventure, and to a
7 lesser extent games-action are not necessarily clear.
8
9 How about proposing the category description, and maybe extending the
10 description of the existing categories?