From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Request for Permission
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:26:27
1 On Monday 16 May 2005 23:48, Drake Wyrm wrote:
2 > Rick Sivernell <res005ru@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 > > I am operating a small IT service organization and I would like to
4 > > put a link to Gentoo on my site. My ad:
5 >
6 > [snip]
7 >
8 > > If there is a standard ad that you would prefer, I will use it. This
9 > > is a service for my clients use and reference. If you allow my
10 > > listing your site, please extend your permission.
11 >
12 > If I'm out of line here, somebody slap me.
13
14 Not really. This request should of course be send to the foundation ;-),
15 but that's not really a problem.
16
17 Paul
20 Paul de Vrieze