From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: new herd: theology
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:59:40
1 · Thomas Rösner <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de>:
2
3 > I still fail to see why this is such a big thing if one package which is
4 > mainly used in relation to a religion is in a herd called theology.
5
6 Pardon me, but what makes you say, that gramps is "mainly used in
7 relation to a religion"? Just because some sect uses it? If so -
8 how about putting Emacs into a "religious herd"? After all, emacs
9 is for some people a religion as well; and on the other hand, it
10 might be possible, that some religious persons use Emacs as well.
11 And finally - you can use Gramps perfectly well while being an
12 atheist or being agnostic.
13
14 Alexander Skwar
15 --
16 I am examining you on your fool ideas that no intelligent Christian
17 on earth believes.
18 -- Clarence Darrow, to William Jennings Bryan
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list