From: Sylvain <asm8@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: Killed process while booting...
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:41:38
1 Hello !
2
3 I tried also to merge again bash, since killed process are all
4 launched from a script beginig with
5 #!/bin/bash
6 but it still doesn't solve the problem.
7 I noticed also that commands killall, sleep, sync launched from
8 scripts while rebooting are also randomly killed.
9 Sometime, it doesn't boot at all, saying that i doesn't find init,
10 and askibg for a kernel parameter "init=...."
11
12 I still don't understand all this random garbage :-(
13 I suppose the problem could come from a bad kernel ?
14
15 Regards,
16
17 sylvain
18
20 Haut Débit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
21 Profitez du Haut Débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list