From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:17:28
1 On Friday 06 January 2006 00:17, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2 >
3 > To make it short: When you really have something important to say, post
4 > it to the appropriate mailing list - and post the whole text, not a
5 > ridiculous link to your blog, most people are not interested in and
6 > won't read! The same goes for our userbase: They're right to expect a
7 > single source of general information and one for security information,
8 > but not being forced to follow lots of blogs.
9
10 Even better,
11
12 send a mail to Ulrich, or to the gwn-feedback address, and propose a nice
13 article in the GWN, and possibly on the homepage. That's why we have
14 them.
15
16 Paul
19 Paul de Vrieze