From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: infra@g.o, wiki@g.o, docs-team@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:20:47
1 "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o> wrote:
2
3 >On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> wrote:
4 >> - Projects: Use a GuideXML-to-Wikisyntax conversion tool to create an
5 >> initial wiki version of the document
8 >What is the current status of such a tool?
9
10 It is a script (xslt) that can be used with xsltproc to convert large chunks into wiki style. It isn't perfect though thus still requires manual review, but it is doable.
11
12 I *think* I committed one to the repo a while ago. If not, I'll do so soon (I have one in my own repo just for this purpose).
15 Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.