From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:05:35
1 On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:20:20 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o> wrote:
3 > >On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> wrote:
4 > >> - Projects: Use a GuideXML-to-Wikisyntax conversion tool to create an
5 > >>
6 > >> initial wiki version of the document
7 > >
8 > >What is the current status of such a tool?
9 >
10 > It is a script (xslt) that can be used with xsltproc to convert large chunks
11 > into wiki style. It isn't perfect though thus still requires manual review,
12 > but it is doable.
13 >
14 > I *think* I committed one to the repo a while ago. If not, I'll do so soon
15 > (I have one in my own repo just for this purpose).
16
17 How about an ebuild please?