From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Please use land-misc herd where appropriate! No no-herd madness!!!
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 00:22:08
1 On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:44:22 +0200 foser <foser@g.o> wrote:
2 | On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 17:16 -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
3 | > First thank you for your in depth explanation.
4 | > Unfortunately I don't think we are any closer to being able to solve
5 | > the problem of when an ebuild does not fit into any existing herds
6 | > or when a maintainer is not apart of what would perhaps be a fitting
7 | > herd.
8 |
9 | Then an appropriate herd should be found or created.
10
11 This gets very very silly for certain small packages... We'd end up
12 having to create an individual herd for most developers...
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm