From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-python/numb-0.40.1.ebuild
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 19:50:39
1 On 7/1/20 10:37 PM, Xianwen Chen (陈贤文) wrote:
2 >
3 > This ebuild enables Python 3 as one of the Python targets. Otherwise
4 > there is no difference between this ebuild and the latest ebuild in
5 > Portage, which only had Python 2 as the Python target.
8 Then it probably doesn't work. Did you try running tests on python3
9 implementations?
10
11 There's an ongoing process trying to get it fixed for python3, and I
12 hope the science team will take over now, because this package is ...
13
14 https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/15766
15
16 Also we have this site called "Bugzilla" where you would've seen any
17 bugs/process related to numba being worked on, and you could've reported
18 the julia issue earlier on:
19
20 https://bugs.gentoo.org
21