From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: eclass/
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 17:08:28
1 On 14/05/16 18:06, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > While this is certainly sensible, the irony here is that this whole
4 > discussion was started by somebody making a sarcastic remark when
5 > simply pointing out a mistake would have been just as functional.
6 >
7 > Nobody thinks it is ok to commit broken code. What it seems like
8 > we'll be debating until there is only one of us left is how
9 > unprofessional we should be when pointing that out.
10 >
11 +1 .. is it time to add <irony> tags too?! :]