From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lua eclasses: support EAPI 8
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 18:56:02
1 On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:34:18AM +0100, Marek Szuba wrote:
2 > Nothing special here. RESTRICT manipulation in lua-utils still uses +=
3 > on purpose, for consistency with how other variables are handled there
4 > as well as in order to avoid wasting CPU cycles on an EAPI version
5 > check for something that ultimately achieves the same.
6
7 I was on vacation for a number of days so didn't have a chance to check
8 on this.
9
10 Is portage stable already supporting eapi 8? if so when did that happen?
11 If not we can't support it in eclasses yet.
12
13 Thanks,
14
15 William