From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: QA issue: No stable skype in Tree
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:14:06
1 On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 11:39:26AM -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Internet Explorer doesn't even *run* on Gentoo. If it did, it
3 > would likely be in the tree since quite a few people would likely use
4 > it, even if just for testing. I know that if I were able to test things
5 > on IE from Linux without having to fire up VMware that I would be quite
6 > happy.
7
8 Haven't tried it, nor do i care about IE, but i ran into that a while ago:
9 http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page
10
11 cheers,
12 Wernfried
13
14 PS: No, i'm not posting this for the sake of proving IE works on
15 Gentoo, just as information for people who may need it.
18 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
19 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
20 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
21 #gentoo-forums (freenode)