From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:00:20
1 On Wed, May 20, 2009 18:43, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Jesús Guerrero wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hello,
7 >> This is a request for comments on a new project,
8 >> namely "Gentoo Support Everywhere".
9 >>
10 >> http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gse/
14 > New projects must be announced via gentoo-dev-announce and I haven't see
15 > a mail although project pages exist. Also I don't see how this thread
16 > belonged to the -dev mailing list in the first place. Seems -project
17 > material to me.
18
19 Because that's what GLEP39 says, and I haven't found any more
20 official doc on it. Quoting it:
21
22 "Any dev may create a new project just by creating a new page (or, more
23 realistically, directory and page) in gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en and
24 sending a Request For Comments (RFC) e-mail to gentoo-dev."
27 So, these are the steps I've followed. As said, I am new to this
28 stuff.
32 Jesús Guerrero