From: tchiwam <tchiwam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is anyone a prude?
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:53:57
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:15:37 +0200 tchiwam <tchiwam@g.o> wrote:
3 > | > Have we picked up any prudes, or are they still all using debian?
4 > | I am stuck with debian guru at my door, and our COO is a debian sold
5 > | guy... comments like this are real good ammo pointed straight back at
6 > | me.
7 >
8 > I can only conclude that your debian guru somehow managed to not notice
9 > the epic flamefest they had regarding the 'hotbabe' package... "Some
10 > people who are going to use debian anyway might use this as ammunition"
11 > is hardly a valid complaint...
14 Well I don't know about debian mailing lists myself, but you seem to
15 follow them pretty good ;)
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list