From: Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: GLEP 19 -- Gentoo Stable Portage Tree
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:39:20
1 Unfortunately, unless you offer them part of your hopeful $3billion, lawyers
2 don't move very fast. There have been a few emails since then that have
3 talked about NFP status. Afaik, it's progressing, but all the work is being
4 done by Daniel (who has many other things going on as well), and his lawyer
5 who is accepting very minimal pay (iirc). I'm sure it's not far off, and if
6 it isn't, well that's life. Not to sound patronizing or anything, but this is
7 a very large project to keep running, and to take care of business stuff,
8 etc. is all a very big job.
9
10 --Iggy
11