From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:09:49
1 On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:47:28 -0400 Alexander Plank
2 <alexander@g.o> wrote:
3 | I think the point of the blog is to give users insight into who the
4 | developer's really are.
5
6 Which developer's what?
7
8 (Please pretend that this is a serious observation on professionalism,
9 writing standards for things appearing on .gentoo.org and not making
10 Gentoo developers look like a bunch of semi-literate thirteen year old
11 girls from California. It isn't, but as I can't quite summon up the
12 enthusiasm required to write a proper rant you'll just have to make do
13 with few sarcastic side-remarks.)
16 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
17 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
18 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm