From: "Bryan D. Stine" <battousai@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:58:19
1 Stop cluttering our ML's. Do it off-list next time if you really feel the need
2 to get your point across, please.
3
4 On Sunday August 15, 2004 3:06 pm, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
5 > On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 14:47:28 -0400 Alexander Plank
6 >
7 > <alexander@g.o> wrote:
8 > | I think the point of the blog is to give users insight into who the
9 > | developer's really are.
10 >
11 > Which developer's what?
12 >
13 > (Please pretend that this is a serious observation on professionalism,
14 > writing standards for things appearing on .gentoo.org and not making
15 > Gentoo developers look like a bunch of semi-literate thirteen year old
16 > girls from California. It isn't, but as I can't quite summon up the
17 > enthusiasm required to write a proper rant you'll just have to make do
18 > with few sarcastic side-remarks.)
21 Bryan D. Stine
22 <battousai@g.o>
23
24 "Wade Boggs...goes down smooth."
25 --Hank Aaron XXIV, 998 years from now