From: Alan <alan@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] is gnome2.2 in stable or not?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:37:41
1 > >>gnome 2.2 is stable and marked as such for x86, as announced on the
2 > >>mainpage. And the gnome meta package has been marked stable as last
3 > >>package after all of it's deps, so i dunno what's going on your side but
4 > >>it's no good. Either you getting your tree from a faulty rsync or you
5 > >>might see problems like in bug #15436 due to a GRP install (something
6 > >>which should be looked into).
7 > >Is there a recommended way of fixing this, rebuilding my portage cache
8 > >other than an emerge sync (just did one, no change).
9 > see the bugreport i mentioned
10
11 Duh, my bad, yes, removing the /var/cache/edb/dep/* files forced a
12 rebuild of my deps and all is well, with gnome2.2 compiling in the
13 background. Thanks!
14
15 alan
16 --
17 Alan <alan@×××××.org> - http://arcterex.net
19 "The only thing that experience teaches us is that experience teaches
20 us nothing. -- Andre Maurois (Emile Herzog)
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list