From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re:
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:32:25
1 Georgi Georgiev wrote:
2 >
3 > Can someone look at those headers and figure out where the mail came
4 > from? It seems like it traveled a perfectly legitimate path, but I
5 > cannot really see where it came from before hitting parrot.gentoo.org
6 > (shell account?).
7
8 And just so everyone knows, this cannot be from my system. I only run one
9 Win2k desktop, and I keep the thing pretty clean. This has to be someone else
10 on this list infected and using my name from their address book :P
13 --Kumba
16 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small
17 hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere."
18 --Elrond
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list