From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re:
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:27:31
1 Kumba wrote:
2 > Georgi Georgiev wrote:
5 >> Can someone look at those headers and figure out where the mail came
6 >> from? It seems like it traveled a perfectly legitimate path, but I
7 >> cannot really see where it came from before hitting parrot.gentoo.org
8 >> (shell account?).
11 > And just so everyone knows, this cannot be from my system. I only run
12 > one Win2k desktop, and I keep the thing pretty clean. This has to be
13 > someone else on this list infected and using my name from their address
14 > book :P
17 > --Kumba
20 Well, it seems I've gotten a few of the same sorts of emails from both
21 Kumba and Gustavoz...except the ones from Gustavoz came directly instead
22 of going through hte listserv.
23
24 From the header:
25
26 from cpe.atm4-0-1331216.0x50a3651a.arcnxx8.customer.tele.dk
27 ([80.163.101.26] helo=G5MJM0J.net) by smtp.gentoo.org with smtp (Exim
28 4.41) id 1COzAV-0007ME-C5 for geoman@g.o; Tue, 02 Nov 2004
29 13:57:53 +0000
30
31 So, who the hell is in Denmark, with me, gustavoz, gentoo-mips@,