From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Status of Mono ebuilds
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:15:18
1 On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 03:25, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
2 > The latest version of Mono in portage is 0.28. I tried to patch that
3 > version's ebuild (copied it to mono-0.30.ebuild, added icu as dependeny)
4 > to work with Mono 0.30 which is to be released later today.
5 >
6 > Unfortunately the ebuild fails during the build of the class libraries
7 > (mscorlib.dll cannot be found). I have not yet had the time to check if
8 > this is due to "intereference" with my Mono CVS installation in
9 > /usr/local.
10 >
11 > My question is now: is someone else working on ebuilds for Mono 0.30 and
12 > mono-debugger 0.5? If not, I could try to get these working over the
13 > next couple of days.
14
15 Talk to tberman on irc or email him, I know he's been delaying a mono
16 update until a few extra things were available in portage because of
17 added dependencies (such as xrender.pc).
18
19 Donnie