From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:22:31
1 On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 21:39 +0000, Bryan Ãstergaard wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 04:48:42PM -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
3 > > kloeri (nice guy but dunno if the council is a proper match)
4 > Guess I could do a lot worse than "nice guy" :) I haven't been part of
5 > the council before so it's a bit difficult saying if it's a good fit or
6 > not. But I'd certainly do my best to improve Gentoo if I'm elected.
7
8 I can change that text to read.. (pretty kick ass guy but still dunno)
9
10 > I think just about everybody knows my work by now and know that I care
11 > deeply about Gentoo. Who knows, maybe I care too much? Or care about the
12 > wrong things?
13
14 I've seen and dealt with you mostly on new recruits and people
15 retiring.. Bit of devrel stuff.. More people oriented vs
16 technical work. I know you also work on the alpha's but that seems
17 more bump here bump there kinda of work.
18
19 You are around a lot (which is key), and you are pretty personable.
20 Still I have mixed feelings. I think perhaps you would make a
21 kick ass trustee.
22
23 > Fortunately, that's up to the general developer community
24 > to decide just as it should be.
25 >
26 > Let's hope we get the best possible council and that we'll continue to
27 > see Gentoo improving.
28
29 Agreed..
32 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>