From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Developer retirement
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:21:23
1 maillog: 16/10/2006-18:31:32(+0200): Jakub Moc types
2 > Stephen Bennett napsal(a):
3 > > Which behaviour is this? All the gentoo mailing lists seem fine to me...
4 >
5 > The behaviour that _all_ other mailing lists get replies to the list by
6
7 This is not an argument. Here are some real arguments ;)
8 http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
9
10 > default when you hit Reply, just the _one_ needs to be special. It's
11 > been mentioned over and over again, and never been fixed... I don't care
12 > any more, if the reply does wrong way, complain to infra/mailing lists
13 > admin.
16 \ Georgi Georgiev \ In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to \
17 / chutz@×××.net / walk backwards after sunset. /
18 \ http://www.gg3.net/ \ \
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list