From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:45:02
1 I honestly thought that the changes I made were better from an
2 accessibility standpoint. I guess I was wrong. Aaron was gone for months
3 and months and months so I was listening to the feedback from others and
4 trying to please everyone. I think I forgot that I took on this project
5 to implement Aaron's winning design and not to *redesign* it to make
6 other people happy. Aaron is the designer, I am simply the schmuck who
7 is putting it into the XSL.
8
9 I took on this project thinking that Aaron and I would work together as
10 a team but when Real Life called Aaron away for all that time I did the
11 best I could. Now that his real life obligations are giving him more
12 time, Aaron is back. He and I will work together to implement this as
13 closely as possible to his reference desogn.
14
15 So on that note, I've gone over the design and gotten it closer to
16 Aarons's reference. It's a Holiday in my country and I'm going out of
17 town so what you see on the test site won't be updated anymore until I
18 get back. Check out what I did change in the meantime.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list