From: Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:11:47
1 2005-11-25, Curtis Napier sanoi, jotta:
2
3 > I honestly thought that the changes I made were better from an
4 > accessibility standpoint. I guess I was wrong.
5
6 Not really.
7
8 > So on that note, I've gone over the design and gotten it closer to
9 > Aarons's reference. [...] Check out what I did change in the meantime.
10
11 Uh-oh. The usability regression from what the site was yesterday is
12 unbelievable. Almost all of the texts are too small to read again, and
13 the color combinations are also unreadable again. I hope that you and
14 Aaron are still going to take into account at least all the usability
15 related requests from the feedback you asked, because I'd be pretty
16 annoyed to see yet another web site redesign that manages to make
17 original website even more unusable than it was.
20 Flammie, Gentoo Linux Documentation's Finnish head translator.
21 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~flammie>