From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Project Sunrise - Gentoo User Overlay
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 20:24:48
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2 > Stefan Schweizer wrote: [Wed Jun 07 2006, 07:42:03PM CDT]
3 > My reasoning is that bugzilla provides a
4 > place for community development of an ebuild (including commentary!),
5 > which would not be true of just the overlay. If one were instead to add
6 > a magical bugs whiteboard status or keyword that let a script know that
7 > there's an ebuild to pull from bugzilla that should be added to the
8 > there-be-dragons-here overlay, I'd think that would make life
9 > much simpler for everybody.
10
11 +1
15 Luca Barbato